Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fever

Last week Collin had a fever, it lasted one day and then he seemed fine. I asked him if his throat hurt but he said no. There was a case of strep throat in his school but I didn’t think anything of it because his throat looked fine. Then over the weekend Peter got a fever for a day and then was fine. Yesterday I started feeling bad after lunch, chills and body aches but no fever. I went to class and made it through the lecture and left. Last night I did get a fever for about 5 hours. I woke up this morning feeling much better. Then I noticed my throat hurt and I looked in the mirror and there is white gunk all over my tonsils! I looked in Peter’s mouth and he has it too! Crap. I think we all have strep throat. Collin has an ENT appointment this afternoon. Do you think the doctor can just write us one huge prescription? I hope so.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Marie: Was is strep? How are you all feeling?