Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Stupid Vegetables

Last week when I started this post I was planning on confessing how badly I have been doing consuming my CSA vegetable. I planed to lament my own inability to consume half a box of produce in two weeks. I was going to post pictures of the ridiculous amount of uneaten, rotting vegetables I usually have in my fridge. Here is the thing: this week I have nothing to photograph! It might have something to do with the lack of kale, chard and beets in our last box but we managed to eat almost all of our order this week! The strawberries and oranges were easy but we even ate the turnips and the bok choy! The mustard greens rotted but they were composted so it isn’t really that bad, right? I have to pick up our next delivery tonight. I hope next week goes as well!

0 comments: