Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter

I made an effort this Easter. It was not much but better than nothing.

Here is Collin in his Easter clothes, I gave him a choice of three vests and he chose the pink one from my brother's wedding.
I couldn't find Peter's white shirt anywhere (it was on the floor by my bed after the boys had thrown the load of whites on the floor) so he is in normal church clothes. He is such a cute kid-who needs Easter clothes?
I bought one of those egg decorating kits and we painted some eggs. I actually did the decorating and the boys dictated the colors. I just hate paint messes.
Here are the results!
We did a little egg hunt in our backyard. It went really well.
Here are the boys baskets. Collin went for the big eggs and Peter got most of the shiny little ones. My holiday candy policy is that the boys get to eat as much as they want that day and overnight the rest disappears.
"Where is the Easter candy Mommy?" Collin says,
"It is all gone, Easter is over." Heh, heh. I hate candy.

0 comments: