Saturday, March 22, 2008

New Rooms!

I decided recently that many of the problems I have been having with the boys could be solved by putting them in separate rooms. I used to fervently believe that I would always have my boys share a room and everything would be great. But lately they have been fighting like cats and dogs and I have been at my wits end. We live in a three bedroom house and the third room was our guest/computer room. Lately Des has accumulated so much junk in that room that it has been unusable so I felt that we could better use the room by putting one of the boys in it. In one crazy afternoon I had Des move out his computer and then I moved the big bed in to the boys room and the tall bed into the computer room. I had originally planned on Collin having the bigger room because he is older but he wanted to stay with his bed so he got the little room. So far it has been working really well and I am quite pleased!

This is Collin's new room:
And this is Peter's new room:
I still have a few things to do, like move the big bookshelf into the garage but I think it is working well.

0 comments: