Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Peter!!

Peter turned three last week! It just so happened that he shares his birthday with our friend Owen. Owen's mom Melissa and I agreed that since both of us were planning on having a birthday party on Saturday and that neither of us could handle two parties in one day we would do a joint party. We went to a local playground and apart from exceptionally strong winds it went well.

This is the cake Peter picked out. Unfortunately it was too windy for candles.
Here he is opening his presents. Notice the hair. I can't say enough about the wind- it almost blew Melissa's cooler away! We were really lucky that both my grandmothers could be at the party and since it was right before spring break my parents and my brother Gabe made it too!
After the party the boys had a great time playing with thier new presents.

0 comments: