Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Creepy Bunny

I used to have this problem. Collin loves to play with my hair. More specifically he likes to take a clump of my hair and twist it round and round until it starts to rip out of my head. He does this whenever he can get access to my hair - first thing in the morning, whenever I sit down or stay in one place for too long. This was a problem for me because while he was pulling my hair out he was also giving me enormous headaches. For a while I thought I was going to have to shave my head and was almost ready to do it. Fortunately I found a better solution: Creepy Bunny.

I cut a small clump of my hair from the back of my head and super glued it to the head of a stuffed bunny. It is a little odd looking but Collin absolutely loves it. He holds Bunny and twists and twists. The best news is that he has stopped pulling my hair. Occasionally he will bring bunny over and compare our hair just to make sure that it is the same. It has definitely improved my quality of life!
Yes, that is Collin on the top shelf in his closet. We used to keep stuff up there before he figured out how to climb up there. Any suggestions for how we can keep him out of there are welcome. No, the closet doesn't lock.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That IS a creepy bunny! Wow!

Amanda said...

You could also call him mullet bunny...

Christine said...

Ingenius!

For the closet, you could install a lock, or take the shelf down?

Marie said...

Christine-
The doors are big sliding doors, there is no where to atach a lock (there is also no bottom rail).

The shelf is firmly attached to the wall and since it is not our house I don't want to rip the shelf out. Thanks though!