Saturday, November 17, 2007

At the Park


They boys and I had Veteran's Day off on Monday. We decided to go to the park to get a little energy out. It seems that many people had the same idea and the park was really busy. It has been so hot here lately. I know that it is California but I really don't think that it should be eight five degrees in November. I am sure those of you who have very cold weather might disagree but it just isn't right.

Here are some pictures from the playground. Notice Collin's new haircut. I finally found just the right moment and was able to cut it without a huge fight.



Later in the week we had one of Collin's friends over. Here they are playing quietly in the back yard.
And so the holiday season begins. I scheduled a dentist appointment for myself for Monday morning foolishly thinking that I would have a few free hours as my children would both be in school. Not so. Both my children are off for the whole week for thanksgiving. I called the dentist's office and told them that I needed to reschedule my appointment because I didn't have anyone to watch my kids. The woman said that I should keep my appointment and bring my kids. They watch kids in the lobby all the time. It would be fine, they watch kids all the time. But my kids are difficult, they run away! She says it will be fine. We shall see.

1 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, they offered to watch your kids at the dentist? That is so nice! I hope it works!