Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

I am not the biggest fan of holidays because they are generally so much work. This picture shows why I bother making my kids costumes. The other three boys in Peter's class all wore the same Thomas costume! Where is the fun in that?


Here are the boys in their costumes. Peter was an elephant and because he loved playing with the cape from last year so much I let him wear it again. Super Elephant!! He loved it so much he wore the nose all through preschool (they took the rest of the costume off). Collin is Alpha Pig from Super Why. I never actually got to see him in his costume because I had class last night.


Des took they boys to the Trunk or Treat. Here are the boys in the back of the van eating candy.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! I love their costumes. Great job Marie!

Christine said...

Holidays ARE a lot of work! I had no idea! I always thought people were weird when they said things like that until I was a mom and realized that all those great fun things that happen during the holidays have to be MADE to happen by someone and that someone, mom, is YOU!

Love the costumes, especially the super elephant, that's too cute.