Saturday, October 13, 2007

The week in pictures

We have had a lot going on lately so I haven't had time to post. So here is the week in pictures:


There was an Ice Cream Party at Peter's preschool. I couldn't go because I have class but Des took them. I think this was their dinner.



We had Collin's friend Shayne over after school. The boys had a great time riding bikes in the back yard.




Collin drew his first picture that looked like something. I asked him to draw a person and this is what he drew! All his art in the past was mostly scribbles. It is nice to have some success with his goals. Peter is getting close to drinking out of an open cup by himself. The potty training still needs work. We had a few accidents yesterday.




Last night we did our kid swap. We watched our friend's boys so they could have a date. Next week we get one! The boys love having friends over. Collin was really upset when they had to go home.

Those were the highlights! I didn't get any pictures of myself taking my microbiology test, of Miss Vicky coming over (maybe next week) or of today's rain. We actually had a power outage as well and Des took video but it is all black. Surprise, surprise.

0 comments: