Friday, September 21, 2007

We were supposed to have a storm today. A big storm. With rain. This is a big deal here because it never rains. So this is what a big storm looks like out here. I am very glad that I ignored the forecasters and got a couple loads of laundry hung out.





We are child swapping with some friends tonight. The boys have so much fun playing together! It is crazy having four boys running around. This is Collin and Owen on the slide.

Last week we went to the aquarium with some friends on our last free Wednesday before my boys would be in preschool everyday (I love preschool). We managed to get all five children into the shark cage together for long enough to take a picture. We love going to the aquarium. It is big enough that there is lots to see and do but still small enough that we can see everything in a couple of hours. They also have a tide pool where you can reach your hand in and touch sea creatures. My boys love it.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

That's a big kid slide! My poor kids have to make-do with a tiny little slide we got for Caleb when he was nine months old! The kid's been too big for it for years and uses it as a jumping platform. Camille's too big for it too, really, so I guess it's just taking up space in the yard until Chloe can use it. Or it falls apart. Whichever comes first!

You have lucky kids!